Sunday, July 22, 2007

~~Sorry~~

Sorry for not updating anything about myself lately...
should I say that I'm busy with my current job...I don't know...
I think I am experiencing blogger's-block

I can't seem to think of anything to blog about!!!

Please don't stop reading, okay?
It's not that I have nothing to write about...
just dunno how to write???

Been thinking alot lately...
what seems to be bugging me?
my job...this job could not motivate me to go for it...
I know what I'm doing now is not what I wanted to do...
I know when I first started this job in my mind, it is just temporary...
but now I seems don't have the motivation to look for job...
I just hate deciding what I'm interested in...

people been giving me suggestions...
- continue to do what u r doing while keep searching for other jobs...
but I just couldn't made up my mind...
I guess I'm the type that need to get in touch with the particular job first to know whether I like it or not.....
I guessed I'm still young I should try different things rite?
I still remembered I used to tell myself I wanted to do property...
I wanted to be an auctioneer...
I wanted to be successful in this area...
But i just couldn't start...I don't have a chance...
That I thought I could have it...
I know chance won't come to you...
I need to go and search for the chance...

But what I'm doing now...

Where is my DETERMINATION?
I need it....please come back!!!

No comments: