Tuesday, January 09, 2007

~~Good Start~~

Just started my new and final semester Year 3 Semester 3 this week. Unbeliavable and scary to think that in few months time i'm gonna start hunting for job. The subject i'm taking this semester is:
1) Portfolio Management
2) Business Taxation
3) Corporate Governance
4) Industrial Relation

~~not really interesting subject for me cause involves calculation (which i hate) and theory (cannot goreng d)~~

The good start for this final semester is Greenbox Karaoke with my classmates. Mie and my classmates went to Greenbox at Cheras Selatan and we ended up sing up to 8 hrs plus from 1pm to almost 9pm.

2 comments:

toi toi said...

heya.. me oso gonna start my final sem soon.. gonna miss life as a student.. but yet at the same time ..eager n scared to start working life..anywayz.. good luck in ur final sem lorr

Anonymous said...

Corporate Governance is a ethic question,Directors,SHHs,Auditors....sien gila..I hate that too!! Is bored & u r right,canot goreng..haha...
Business Taxation is bad,I hate that too..anyway,got to do it also,no point of hating it right?
All the best ya for ur new sem,gambateh!! Im going to ur convo on Mid 2007 lorr ^^ hehee
(best rgrds fr LY)