Friday, December 28, 2007

Bye bye 2007!!! You have been kind and bad to me at the same time.
It's okay, you gonna go for vacation for the rest of your life in 3 days time and replaced by 2008.
Just hope 2008 would be a better year...fingers crossed.


What have I acheived in 2007?
I really dun have any idea what I've achieved...feel so useless at times

omg my 2007...such a failure...

MY 2008 wishlists: -

- get a better job with good pay

- get a new house

- get a new car

- get a DSLR camera

- continue my studies maybe masters (if I have the time)

So people! How have 2007 treated you?
Were you a SLAVE or you’ve had a great time?
Whatever you’ve done, leave it as a past, erase/delete those sad moments because 2008 is gonna arrive and we’re gonna be a better person next year!




No comments: