Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Mentally Exhausted

I have been feeling very sad. Lately, I cry at times for no reason at all esp when I'm alone in my room. I'm mental exhausted. I can't stop myself from thinking day and night. I admit that I'm suck in handling problems esp this. I'm telling myself to stop thinking cause the conclusion still not going to change. However, I'm still hoping a different result at the end of the day.

I tried to hide. But I couldn't hide long.
I tried to resolved this matter by confronted my parents.
Totally disagreed.
I tried to settled this once and for all...but I can't let go.
I tried to ignored this and remain silent...
but ppl keep pushing me hard!!!
Keep bring this matter up...that makes me can't stop thinking...
I can't breathe...Pls give me a break!!!

Sometimes I feel that I should just live on my own...
I don't deserved to be loved by anyone...
Sometimes pushing hard makes me feel, I should just end my life...
I know is stupid...now I understand the feeling of ppl that commit suicide.

I have no one to talk to...I know my buddies is here for me...
Lots of advise...it's easier to say than to really do it.
But this matter makes be numb...
I just don't feel like telling anyone about anything anymore...
I'm not who I used to be.
I'm no longer myself.
I guess I have changed...
I'm not sure I have changed to be a better person or worse.

1 comment:

toi toi said...

hey girl.. what's the matter?? chill ler... push out all of the negative thoughts.. go do something, paintball or something to release all the stresss