Saturday, April 22, 2006

~~Struggling~~

TodAY is Saturday.....a day to relax myself, have fun, and watch TV but I can't...because I need to study for my exam on Monday...still got 3 papers for me to struggle through...HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, ENTREPRENEURIAL, and BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGEMENT...This 3 papers I have not do much study for it yet...huh~~~I'm so lazy when it comes to exam!!! So much reading and memorizing need to be done!!! I hate memorizing...but what to do life still goes on...I did badly for my BUSINESS RESEARCH paper on Thursday...Hopefully, I pass the paper cause I really don't want to go for supp...I dun want this paper to be my first for supp...(praying hard) I better off to do some reading for my Monday paper...

~Some people sail through life. Some people float through life. And for some, it is just a downright struggle~

No comments: