Sunday, May 28, 2006

~~Relaxing~~

I've got nothing much to talk...me currently listening to Justin Lo (Jak Teen) album: No Protection. I think he songs very great from his first CD: Justin such as Good Guy, Erica and I'm Not a Nice Guy and return with highly anticipated 2nd CD: No Protection such as Battle Against the Rich Kid and Volar. Justin Lo have an enchanting voice. He is one of my current favourite singer. hehe~~ u guys try to check out his songs. I bet you guys will like it too.

Today F1 race in Monaco Grand Prix.Although Kimi Raikkonen my favourite F1 driver is fourth in qualifying position, i will still 100% support him. Kimi Raikkonen has won at Monaco before, but he will need all his skill to wrench the top prize today. Hopefully, u got a good condition and reliable car today and lots of luck.

1 comment:

-JenLi- said...

haha...me too...great voice he got and talented!!!