Monday, August 28, 2006

3rd day of study break

Today already is my 3rd day of study break. Finally, i started to do some study for my coming final exams after two full days of onlining, watching tv, sleeping and eating. I started with my Financial Statement Analysis this morning since is my first paper. After couple of minutes of reading for the lecture 1 notes and I fell asleep. By the time i wake up, it's almost 1pm. After lunch, there goes me can't resist myself going online.

Oh my...until when i have the determination to study???(without break for tv and online) pls help me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah,

temptations can be very hard to resist.

but, think of the bigger picture...once finals are over, can watch tv, go online, go sing-k...can do whatever to our heart's content.

mmm...Financial Statement Analysis, eh? need to calculate any ratios and give comments?