Monday, August 14, 2006

~~Lazy Me~~

it's been so long since the last time i blogged. my bloggie seems like dying...hehe~~~ me lately just dun have the mood to blog at all!!! maybe because i'm to busy with my thesis. (or it's just an excuse) me been crazy doing my thesis...i did online often but i spent most of my time search informations for my thesis. My thesis title is 'Stress Management in Workforce Environment'. Huh~~ making me stress!!! stress!!!

~~Hehe~~

anyway, let's forget bout bored stuff. Mmmm~~still got almost 2 weeks to September~~can't wait for Peilyn to come back to kl for good~~ not exactly kl but M'sia~~ It's nearer compare to India!!! rite? can't wait to meet up with you. My oh my~~September is scary too...cause me exam in September~~ just 3 weeks from now~~horrible~~ that i have not start preparing a single thing~~ i know you guys must be saying isn't it too early~~ yea yea~~ i know...i know...but me got two subject so f***ing weak. till now i still dun have any idea what i'm studying...still blur blur condition** almost end of the semester but i'm still blur~~oh god!!! hope i can cope and manage it well. pls~~ pray for me~~

~~opps. better stop here~~ me in class now. been sneaking to blog while the tutor is talking in front!!! Adios~~

No comments: