Sunday, July 30, 2006

~~Some relax time~~

~~Yahooo!!! finally, finished all my assignment, presentation and test!!! hehe~~ can have some time to relax before finals in september. Suddenly, I felt that the burden of my shoulder is lighter.

Today, just replace a new exhaust pipe for my car. Why change?? definite cannot used already la. wanna drop d...dangerous!!! but cost me rm150. RM150 is not the whole exhaust pipe. Just the mid section. There goes my rm150 flying away again~~~ sometimes i really have to agree that it is easy to own a car but not easy to maintain it!!! need to send to service everytime...in order to maintain the car in good condition.

Last tuesday, a great day for me!!! Haha~~ me and my classmates wear pink to uni. Erm...just wanna have some fun and be a little bit special on that day. Pink tuesday~~~



Hehe~~ pink tuesday...

No comments: