Thursday, September 21, 2006

~~Bony lump~~

Today i went to my family doctor to have a check after being told by my mum for thousand times. Since i'm having semester break, can't have any excuses not to do so. Hehe~~ what the heck i'm going for a check??? It's just that at the back of my head have a sort of lump feels completely like bone. So, for safety, i had to go check out what is it. It's been quite long already. If i'm not mistaken...is almost 4 years since i discovered it. Mmm...after sort of being checked by the doctor. He said the lump is hard like part of the skull and inside my skin head. Therefore, is a bony lump. He said is maybe due to old injures (in 2001 and i'm wondering whether I could have banged my head and the lump just never went away) or something inside my skull that caused the bony lump. Huh~~ it's being advised by doctor to go and X-Ray first. Hopefully, it's not a big deal. Just praying that is old injures that does not heal properly causes bony lump. Guess~~ shall be going for X-ray this Saturday!!!

No comments: