Monday, September 25, 2006

~~Osteoma~~

Finally, I went to X-Ray my skull today morning...The radiologist didn't say anything and asked me refer back to my doctor. I have go thru the report just now... Tangential view showed the small 'bone lump' in the right medial parietal bone. It is about 15 x 5 mm in size and is a localized bone thickening. It is seen to be a small Osteoma, which is benign bone growth. Oh my what the heck is that?? I just simply surf the net to look for Osteoma. It said that is a benign tumor composed of bony tissue, often developing on the skull. Normally affect young adults and teenagers. Huh~~ am i the unlucky one...been try to search for the treatment but do not have much information bout it and some information is too technical(unable to understand)...guess i still need to refer doctor for advice what should i do about it or if there ia any risk or treatment. Guys, if u have any information about 'Osteoma' can email me bout it. Hehe~~

No comments: