Sunday, June 04, 2006

~~Motorshow~~

Yesterday I went to PWTC for KL International Motorshow 2006 with one of my classmates. The ticket cost me RM5 because discount for students. Anyway, I think the motorshow is worth going if is RM5 but not for RM15-20. The motorshow is not really what I expect it to be!!! not much of concept car around...among someof the concept car I think Honda's concept car is not bad...

Besides, I saw a Perodua Kenari that is so damn cool...is shocking pink airbrush work and modify with new skirting and bumper.










The Kenari is modify with turbo e-managed system for its engine,an LCD screen on the dashboard and sheepskin skin for the seats and floor...(but i personally dun like sheep skin cause easy to get dirty).Lastly at the back is some really really cool speaker. How i wish my car have such cool speakers.


Besides, there is some display of old cars!!! Lastly, some wonders of cars such as ferrari, lamborgini, porsche, mini cooper and etc. Overall, worth going for RM5...hehe....but not all cars that can be touch...(too bad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, worth the price...if it's 5 bucks.

most of the cars, we get to see on the road already.