Tuesday, June 27, 2006

~~World Cup Fever Season~~

it's been so long seen the last i updated my bloggie...so busy with assignments, presentations and even mid term is coming...this saturday!!! but i still in blur blur condition about the subject. How to take the mid term test this saturday!!! The lecturer for this subject is lousy!!! dunno what is she talking about and this is the first time i see a lecturer that sit from begining till the end of lecture...like there is gold under her bum!!!hehe~~

Now is World Cup Fever Season~~Me definitely got watch but not every match some matches are just too late for me...i'm not like the old me can stay up late!!! me now like toddlers need to sleep a lot!!! Now World Cup 2006, the top 16 is battling for top 8 in quarter finals stage...there is 6 teams officially in~~Germany, Argentina, England, Portugal, Italy and Ukraine. In my prediction, last 2 teams in quarter finals is Brazil(100%) and Spain.(we shall see tonight!!!) Can't wait to see the quarter finals between Germany and Argentina. I'm supporting Argentina but I got the feelings is going to be Germany(at least enter top 4) cause they are the host for this event.

**signing off**

No comments: