Tuesday, November 06, 2007

When I'm browsing through my pictures folder in my desktop...
I realize that I took a lot of pictures with this girl...
my buddy Yueen...
So here the collection of pictures...

Recent: Bus ride back from S'pore
~~One~~

~~Two~~

~~Three~~

~~Four~~

~~Five~~

~~Six~~

~~Six~~

On bus ride to Spore





~~Black & White~~


~~Mineral Water Ad @ CBN~~
~~Luna Bar~~

~~My buddy~~

Thanks for the concern and care for me...

I know that you are worry about me...
I will take care...
I appreciate everything...
Thanks for being my friend...

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

1 comment:

Jessyueen said...

Im so touched :'(
you r welcome dear,i din do anything..there's the only thing I can do..that's what's frens for:)
We will alwaz & forever close buddies..with all our zimuis,we will alwaz stick together & share all our happiness & sorrows togeher..from 10s..20s..30s..40s..50s..60s..70s or even 80s ;)
hehee..our lenglui & sexy doctors will make sure we'll live healthy & lifely,hor? *hahaa*
hugz~I love you :)