Tuesday, January 08, 2008

what is life???

nearly burst out my temper on my mum...
but i hold on...i know i shouldn't be...
sometimes money really an issue that lead to agruments...
lots of commitments in life...i know is for my future wise...

BUT

life seems working like a slave just for commitments and to pay unsettle debts...
i know i shouldn't be complaining because who doesn't have commitments in life...
who wouldn't want to enjoy their life?
i know my mum been working so hard just to raised me up all by herself...
i just felt that i'm not capable to give her what she wants...
she never complains but....
i just felt so useless myself...

2 comments:

toi toi said...

heya... what is this ar? just ni u give me motivation, now is your turn pulak to depress.. chill la.. if $$ is what you worry, come work in the same company as me.. earn more but no life.. so, the question is , given a choice, would you choose $$ or life? See your main priority now lor

-JenLi- said...

erm...is like that one la...
only know how to motivate ppl but unable to movitate myself...