Friday, January 25, 2008

yesterday after work, me with yueen and jennee @ jln alor.
jln alor for what? food of course...
because dear jennee screaming how hungry she were in my car...
so, we decided to had our dinner the nearest place from our workplace...
JLN ALOR...

::our food::

::fried oyster::

::hokkien mee::

::yin yong cantonese fried::

::chicken wings::
too hungry that we actually eat half of it already

::jennee hungry look::

::me with big peace::

don't have pictures of yueen cause she's busy eating & taking pictures.

haha~~hope we can do this again...

so, gurls i'm waiting for all of you coming back...

i love chicken wings...2 pairs pls!!!


2 comments:

toi toi said...

I want to go Jalan Alor to eat also. So long never go there d.. and believe it or not, I dunno how to get there also in the 1st place.. hahahah

toi toi said...

alaa.. i know la i noob.. dun omg, bring me there laaa!!