Friday, September 28, 2007

been tagged!

4 things that scare me:
~ being lonely
~ making decisions
~ ghosts
~ snakes

4 people who make me laugh:
~ my mum
~ yueen
~ mun yee
~ jamie

4 things i love:
~ cars
~ PSP (but still in my wishlist)
~ listening music
~ adidas original

4 things i hate:
~ backstabbers
~ liars
~ rude ppl
~ fake ppl

4 things i don't understand:
~ how come rich ppl getting richer and poor ppl getting poorer
~ how come some ppl can be so fake?
~ how come i'm so lazy?
~ how come i can't control myself from thinking so much?

4 things on my desk:
~ my monitor
~ my laptop
~ phones
~ my 6 ferrari miniature cars

4 things i'm doing right now:
~ this tag
~ listening music
~ drinking H2O
~ sms-ing

4 things i want to do before i die:
~ travel around the world
~ bunggy jumping @ sky diving
~ achieve all my goals in life (which i'm still thinking what is my goal)
~ drive a F1 car (i wonder is it possible?)

4 simple things to describe my personality:
~ laidback person
~ friendly
~ tough
~ crazy

4 things i can't do:
~ dance
~ run fast (later can't breathe)
~ be backstabber
~ leave my mum alone

4 people you want to tag :
~ yueen
~ zhi
~ jennee
~ jane

No comments: