Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nothing much have been changing ever since I graduated in May!
The only thing that have been changed...me started work...
I think I never mention a single thing about my work life before...
I dunno why...maybe I doubt about myself...

I have not been myself for the past months and I don't have a goal.
There is a lot of emotions and thoughts going on in my mind,
I realized that as I grow older, I am slowly retreating into a shell of my own.
so much thoughts and emotions to let out and I can only let out to my own heart.

Personally, I am tired of living such an aimless life.
I have never feel so lost about my future.
no direction, no motivation.
and I have only myself to blame for such predicament.

I don't know how long more I going to stay without a sense of direction.
or I am starting to adapt myself into these environment???

No comments: