Saturday, September 01, 2007

~~My Convocation~~

Last Sunday (26th August 2007)...my convocation @ Wisma MCA

mie thought of sharing some pictures with you all...

~~Mie with my classmates BBA group 10 in robing room~~
Thanks for help in studies & etc for the past 3 years of mie in UTAR
~~Mie and mummy~~
Thanks for your love, care, and support...
Thanks for your patience & tolerance with my anger...
Love Ya
~~Mie uncle and mum~~
~~Mie & Yueen~~
Thanks for ur support
Thanks for ur hug
Thanks for your presence...
your presents & flowers.....really appreciate them!
~~Mie & Jen Nee~~
Thanks for your presence (sorry to keep u waiting so long for me)...
okay! okay!...I better stop later touching become cham-ching~~
~~Classmates~~

~~My classmates+housemates for the past 3 years in UTAR~~

~~Mie, Jen Nee & Li Yueen~~
~~Yueen, Jen Nee & Elaine~~
~~Me & Yueen teddy hugz~~
~~Hehe~~
~~Finally the moment I have been waiting~~
Hehehehe...
" Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life.
If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference."

No comments: